Wednesday, September 27, 2006,11:44 PM
When Love Hurts 43

I hate my pc... I've couldn't do anything the whole weak 'cause it had a virus or something.
Well... now it's solved, finally, and today I've could write the next part.
I hope you like it.


When Love Hurts 43
*********************


Fujimoto was running through the corridors towards the set where they were recording the next Hello! Morning. She was late and almost breathless. And it was all fault of the taxi driver. Days like that made Miki wish to have her own drive license.

“Sorry” she excused herself when she came inside the set “I’ve had a problem coming… ¿Where’s everybody?”

She looked around. Just some of the girls were there with two or three staff guys.

“We have the day free” answered Eri “It seems that part of the set and some cameras were damaged with yesterday earthquake”

“And nobody could inform us? It’s a waste of time to come here for nothing” said Fujimoto a little pissed of.

“Yeah. Almost all the girls went home and Sayu and I were leaving already”

The younger was going to leave but Miki still had another question.

“Eh…, Eri, you’ve seen Yossi?”

Kamei denied with her head.

“I thought she was going to stay at home today because of her injury”

“Yeah, I think so…”

“Why don’t you call her?” sugested Eri “And tell her to recover soon. I can’t stand seeing Sayu crying in the corners all day because her prince is hurt”

“I’ll do it” replied Miki smiling.

After Kamei left, she took her phone. But, instead of calling Yossi, she just checked the mailbox for some message. She didn’t tell Eri but, actually, Miki was trying to talk with her girlfriend since she woke up. After all her attempts, nobody answered at her home and she seemed to have her cell-phone turned off. There was no signal of Yocchan.

Miki began to walk still with the cell-phone in her hand. She could go to her girlfriend’s apartment. Maybe Yossi was still sleeping and she didn’t hear the phone at all.

“Fujimoto!”

A voice behind her made Miki shiver.

“Could you please tell me what have you done to your girlfriend? She looks like a zombie”

“I haven’t done any… Wait, you’ve seen Yossi? She’s here?”

Nakazawa seemed surprised by Miki’s question.

“Yeah… She’s here since early morning. She shut herself up on the music room and hasn’t talked with anyone. I thought that you…”

She couldn’t finish the sentence ‘cause Miki had already disappeared.

“That kid… She even hadn’t said thank you….”

***

“You left early this morning”

Maki placed a hand on her friend’s shoulder who was too concentrated on what she was doing to notice the other girl’s presence.

“Eh?”

“You didn’t sleep last night, don’t you?

“I have such an awful face today?” asked Yossi leaving the piece of paper that she had upon the piano.

“Oh yeah” said Gocchin. Then, she took the paper and a smile appeared in her face “Well, whatever that’s bothering you it seems to wake up your creative side. That’s…”

“That’s nothing” cut Yoshizawa taking the paper from the hands of her friend and crumpling it “Just rubbish”

Maki was going to say something to protest but then Fujimoto rushed into the room and there was a big silence.

“Mm… maybe I should leave you alone” said Maki going to the door and closing it behind her.

By the look on her girlfriend’s face Yossi could see that she was worried, or maybe she was still feeling awkward because of what happened the day before.

“I’m sorry” said Fujimoto going next to Hitomi “I’d shouldn’t left you alone yesterday…”

“Don’t worry” Yossi took the other girl’s hands on hers “I understand”

“You know I trust you, right?”

“I know”

“Then, let’s forget about yesterday”

Miki sit next to Yossi in the piano’s bench and her girlfriend looked at her confused.

“What are you doing?” asked Hitomi when she saw Miki pressing some keys without any order.

“I want to play the piano with you. So…” A big smile appeared on Miki’s face “…teach me, pleeease~”

***

Gottsan took the last look through the glass of the door and then at her right hand, where she had something that she’d taken from the room before Yossi noticed about it. Then, she smiled, put it away in her pocket and left with an idea in her mind.


To be continued...

 
posted by Unknown
Permalink ¤