Saturday, September 16, 2006,6:59 PM
When Love Hurts 40

yes, after almost 4 days i've could finish the chapter... I hope you like it :P


When Love Hurts 40
**********************


21:07
h

Almost four hours since Miki left.

“You don’t have to explain anything. I know how she is”

“You’re not mad?”

No, she wasn’t mad, it was worst. Fujimoto was deceived. It was something that Yossi could read clearly in her girlfriend’s face. She didn’t blame Miki for feeling that way. Hitomi herself felt the same. She was deceived ‘cause she hadn’t enough willpower to fight against Ishikawa’s attacks.

“You’re leaving?”

“Yeah. I still have things to do and you must rest”

The door closed behind her. There was no kiss, no caring words…

Yossi looked at the watch again. 21:11h

She got up from the bed, took her jacket and left the apartment. It was time to do something.

***

Rika place a little box on the table and seated on the couch looking at it. It seemed that an eternity had passed since the last time she opened that box. She leant to the table again and removed the lid slowly.

There were so many memories there. Almost three years of relationship gathered with pics, silly gifts, letters… and a piece of fabric. She took it in her hands and caressed it. It was the last thing she put inside the box as a keepsake of how hurt she was, to remember the humiliation that she felt.

Suddenly, someone knocked at the door. Ishikawa hid the box quickly under the table and went to see who was there. She thought that it could be Shibata. She called before to ask Rika if she want to go out to dinner but Ishikawa denied and maybe she was there to insist.

But she had a big surprise when she opened the door and saw someone totally unexpected.

“Can I come in?”

Ishikawa just nodded and let her come inside the apartment, wondering why she was there, and most important, why she seemed so cordial.

“I was thinking…” she began to say before Rika could ask anything “…why I’ve risked my life to save someone that I despise…”

“Yossi…”

“Maybe because I don’t hate you as much as I thought?” she continued

Rika didn’t know what to think. Yocchan should be angry at her. Miki saw them kissing each other and they probably had fought. Then, why she wasn’t shouting and breaking things around her?

“I know what you’re thinking, Rika-chan” said Yossi going near her and smiling “She wasn’t mad. She knew that it was you who kissed me”

“Then, what are you doing here?”

Hitomi stepped even closer and raised a hand to stroke Ishikawa’s hair before to speak again.

“I’m here ‘cause I’ve realized that I don’t care if she’s mad or not” she said while her hand slip down to Rika’s face “Because the only thing that matters to me right now is that you’re not injured”

The younger’s touch made Ishikawa shiver. How long it was since Yossi had touched her that way? Even her body seemed to have forgotten how it felts…

“Yocchan…” she said leaning to find Hitomi’s lips “…I love you…”

“Now tell me…” whispered Yossi “Can you feel it?”

The kiss never arrived and Rika-chan suddenly felt Yoshizawa’s body moving away from her.

“What…?” asked her confused.

“The pain, Ishikawa…”

Then, the truth slapped her right in the face.

“It hurts right?” asked Yossi with a cold voice “…when you realized that someone was playing with your feelings…”

“Why?” demanded Rika fighting the tears that began to form in her eyes.

“Because I’m tired of your little game. I want my life back”

“Then, you must have thought it better before doing what you did to me that night!”

Rika’s words were desperate and she knew it, but it was the only way she could make Yossi stay with her. And for a moment it seemed to work ‘cause the younger hold Ishikawa by the arms and attracted the girl towards her again.

But this time, the touch wasn’t loving. Yoshizawa’s fingers were digging in her skin with anger almost breaking it. They’re faces where inches away, their lips a breath from touching, and they’re breathing began to be rough.

“That’s the way you want me?”

“Yes” answered Rika with a tone more defiant than scared “If that’s the only way I can have you…”

“You’re sick”

“You’re the one who forced me” said Ishikawa caressing Yossi’s lips with her words “Who’s sicker?”

Hitomi had enough of that conversation and throw Rika-chan on the couch careless.

“You’re always saying that I’ll be always yours because of what happened…, wanna know something?” she said leaning over the older “That night is the main reason why I can’t be with you. Every time you touch me I remember how weak I was… It makes me feel dirty”

That was the last that she said before stand up and went to the door.

Rika couldn’t say a single word. She just stayed there, in silence, while Yossi was leaving the apartment. It was the first time that she felt totally defeated.

And then, there was again…, the loneliness.


To be continued...

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown
Permalink ¤