Friday, September 01, 2006,8:47 AM
When Love Hurts 33

When Love Hurts 33
*********************

“Then, it’s all OK with Aya?”

“Sort of…”

“How?” asked Yossi confused “You patched things up, don’t you?”

Miki turned off the lights and laid in the bed next to her girlfriend.

“Yeah but… I don’t know. It’s too weird” she said resting her head on Yossi’s chest and an arm around the younger’s waist “I was the one who told her to forget everything and be friends but, with all that happened, I don’t feel like trusting her as before. You know…, if there’s something I really hate is the people I love lying or having secrets to me…”

She didn’t know why, but Hitomi could feel that Miki wasn’t talking just about Aya and remembered her talk with Ishikawa just a few hours ago. She considered telling Miki everything but, as she said before, it was something between her and Rika, something that she couldn’t forget. As hard as she tried it was going to be always with her.

Fujimoto noticed the change of mood in the other girl and raised her hand to caress Yossi’s cheek while looking at her. She remembered Rika’s words but she fight the urge to ask about it.

“Something’s wrong?”

Hitomi took Miki’s hand and placed a sweet kiss on it. Aya had to be wrong. Someone so careful couldn’t hurt anyone.

“I want you to promise me something” said Yossi seriously.

“What?”

“If someday I do anything that could hurt you, slap me with all your strength, ok?”

The older laughed at Yossi’s request but nodded and accepted the promise.

“You’re the one acting weird now, you know?” said Miki still smiling and leaning to kiss her lover’s lips.

“I’m acting weird?

“Yeah. If there’s something bothering you, you could tell me…” Miki saw Hitomi frown and decide to change the topic to something that could relax the other girl “…or you just can forget about it and make love to me…”

Yossi raised and eyebrow at Miki’s suggestion. With all that was in her mind she shouldn’t be in the mood to do anything more than sleep, but there was something in the other girl that she couldn’t resist.

When Miki was going to give up and go to sleep, Yocchan rolled on the bed and placed herself on top of her girlfriend.

“How do you do it?”

“How do I do what?” asked Miki with a playing tone in her voice seeing the desperate look in her girl’s eyes.

“How can you turn me on so badly with just a few words?”

***

“Miki heard us?” asked Rika to the person at the other side of the line.

Yeah, and the look in her face was precious.

“That’s unexpected, but good for our plans” she said smiling to herself “She told you something?”

No. She didn’t want to talk about it but Miki seemed pretty shocked about that secret thing.

There was a pause.

You’re not going to tell me the secret, don’t you?

“Of course not”

Well, as you want. But we should do something soon…

“Let me thing about it. I’m sure we can use that in some way…”

Rika hanged up the phone and let her head rest in the pillow. Something told her that it was going to be difficult to sleep that night.


To be continued...

 
posted by Unknown
Permalink ¤