Sunday, September 03, 2006,4:24 PM
When Love Hurts 34

I know for some people it's not going to be a surprise but... Rika's lover is finally revealed! XDDD



When Love Hurts 34
***********************

“We shouldn’t do that here…”

“You wanna stop?” asked a playful Ai-chan.

“No…” Risa’s answer was followed by a kiss “…but the cameras…”

“It’s funnier this way”

Gaki-san complaints were silenced by another kiss, this time deeper, and a hand travelling down her body.

“Don’t tell me you’re not enjoying it…”

A mischievous smile appeared on Gaki’s face.

“You’re really a weird girl, Takahashi”

“Yeah, but that’s why you love me”

Ai-chan was leaning to kiss her again when they heard steps going towards the room. Quickly, Risa lifted up and took her girlfriend to the closet that was in the room, which luckily it was big enough to hide both girls inside. Gaki-san closed the door just in time to see two girls coming into the room.

“Hmm… we’d never done that before…” said Takahashi playing with Risa’s hair between her fingers.

“Sshhh… I wanna hear them”

‘So, how’s everything?’

‘Fine’

‘Really? It seems like you’re avoiding me these days’

‘I have more things to do than just think about you…’

“Isn’t that Rika-chan?” asked Takahashi who was already interested in the conversation too.

“I think so… But I can’t hear them clearly…”

“Let me see…”

Ai-chan opened slightly the door looking through a little gap.

‘Your plans aren’t going how you want, right? That’s why you’re so upset’

‘I have all under control’

‘Then why I’ve seen Yoshizawa and Fujimoto so lovely with each other today? They don’t even seem to be hiding their relationship…’

Ishikawa looked hurt. It was like if the other girl enjoyed seeing her this way.

‘You wanna help me or just make fun of me?’

‘Help you, of course’ said the other girl taking Rika-chan from the waist and attracting her ‘You know I’m the only one who has been at your side since all that started’ she tried to kiss Rika but Ishikawa moved away before.

‘Not now, Erika. I have to go…’

“What’s happening?” asked Risa trying to reach the door too “I want to watch too”

“You’re not going to believe it…”

“What?”

Then, they heard Rika-chan leaving the room.

‘That stupid girl…After all I’ve done and she still loves Yoshizawa. I can’t let her to give up or she’s going to ruin all the fun…’

“Why the hell she’s talking alone?” asked Risa.

“And you said that I’m weird…”

Erika leaved the room too and the gokies were alone again.

“Come on…” said Gaki opening the closet’s door “We have to tell Makochi about this”

But before she could go out, Ai-chan’s hand took her by the arm and pulled her into the closet again.

“Wait…” she whispered into her lover’s ear “We still have to finish something…”

To be continued...
 
posted by Unknown
Permalink ¤