Tuesday, August 22, 2006,7:34 AM
When Love Hurts 25

mm, the poll is going well... For the moment still Yomiki wins XD thaat's good. I let it work two days more and then we'll see :P

Now, next chapter...


When Love Hurts 25
**********************

“How did she dare to hit me?!”

“Calm down”

“I can’t! Look at what she did!” shouted Ishikawa jumping in rage from the chair.

“It’s not so bad” said Erika forcing her leader to sit down again “At least it’s not broken”

Okada was standing near them looking worried and nervous.

“We shouldn’t go to the hospital or something?”

“Don’t be so dramatic, Yui. It’s just some blood” replied Erika “Anyway, can you go to bring some more bandages?”

“Uh.., yeah”

When Yui left the room, Erika stopped cleaning the blood and just stared at the other girl.

“What were you thinking to say that to Fujimoto? It could be worst”

“She can’t do anything worst than that” said Rika pointing at her swollen nose “She’s just an animal”

“But a hurt animal is the most dangerous, Rika-chan. You should know that already”

***

Maki was standing in front of Aya waiting for the younger to stop crying since they left the hallway, almost an hour ago.

“You’re better?”

Matsuura just nodded slightly.

“Ok, then, now that you’ve calmed down.., can you explain me why the hell you had to sleep with Rika?!”

“Do… don’t shout… at me” begged Aya scared.

Maki took a deep breath.

“Sorry. Can you explain me what happened, please?”

The other girl tried to recompose herself before she could begin to speak. All what happened was too much for her and her friend’s roughness wasn’t helping.

“She wa… she was… Miki” answered shyly.

“What?”

“I didn’t sleep with Rika-chan. She was Miki”

“Then…, why Ishikawa said all those things? She was lying?” asked Gottsan a little confused.

“No…”

“Ok, ok, ok… Maybe I’m too slow to catch you but…” said Maki scratching her head, searching for a way to join all the pieces together “…can you repeat the whole thing? ‘Cause I’m really lost”

Aya began to desperate again and the tears came back to her eyes.

“I was afraid to be closer to Miki and Rika-chan told that I had to imagine that she was Miki and then she began to kiss me and I lost myself ‘causeIreallywannabewithherandnow…”

“Aya, breathe” said Maki cutting her.

Suddenly, Gottsan was caught by surprise by a desperate and sobbing Aya Matuura who hugged her. She couldn’t do anything more than comfort her the best way she knew.

“I know it hurts…” said Maki moving away from the younger a little “…but you can’t let Rika to use that against the one you love…”


To be continued...

 
posted by Unknown
Permalink ¤