Tuesday, July 25, 2006,8:00 PM
When Love Hurts 08

well.. that's all i have for now.. give me a few days for the next :P


When Love Hurts 08
********************


After the morning training the girls went to the shower and return to home one by one. Just Miki stayed a bit longer waiting for Yossi. She and Nono decided to practice a little more without the others around. So, there she was. Full dressed already and waiting seated in one of the shower’s bench.

Ten minutes have passed when she heard a noise behind her. Thinking that it was finally Yocchan, she turned just to found that it wasn’t who she expected.

“I’d like to know what she saw on you” said Ishikawa, who was just a few inches away from Miki.

“What are you talking about?”

“Don’t play dumb with me, Fujimoto. You know what I mean”

“No, I’m not. And what’s up with you, Rika-chan?” asked Miki confused about her friend’s behaviour “You’re already scaring me”

Ishikawa walk even closer until she had Miki against the lockers.

“I’ll make it easy… Stay away from Yossi”

Fujimoto didn’t know why Rika was so out of her mind but she wasn’t going to allow that anyone spoke to her that way. Anybody had the right to tell her how she had to live her life and with who.

“Why the hell I’d have to do that?” she replied with a defiant voice.

“Nothing personal Mikitty. It’s just that I don’t like that anybody touch my things.”

Suddenly, Ishikawa felt like two strong arms took her away from Miki and threw her to the ground.

“I’m not yours” said Yoshizawa coldly.

“That hurts, Yossi!” shouted Rika standing up from the ground.

“I warned you”

“And you dumb though that I was going to let you move away so easily?” said with her usual sweet voice.

Rika-chan tried to touch Yossi’s hand but the other girl took a step back.

“I’m beginning to think that Maki was right. You’re sick”

“Well.., Gottsan will never forgive me for took her first love away from her…”

“Uoh uoh uoh…” they heard at the door “Very bad timing.., sorry”

The three girls looked at the younger in shock.

“Nono, that wa… that wasn’t what…” tried to say Ishikawa.

“It’s ok, I’ll just…” said while opened her locker” I’ll take my bag and you can continue talking about.., well about what you were talking”

In a few seconds she disappeared through the door.

“Nono, wait!” shouted Rika following her.

Just two girls left there.

Yossi was still looking at the door when she felt Miki’s warm hand taking her own. She didn’t know what to say. Fujimoto should be angry and she didn’t want to get things worse making any wrong move. But, when she turned to face her, there was nothing more than a pair of curious eyes looking at her.

“You’re going to explain me what was that about?”


To be continued...
 
posted by Unknown
Permalink ¤