Thursday, July 20, 2006,11:26 PM
When Love Hurts 04

well, here's a new chapter. I've still have some more to translate in my notebook, so be patient :P


When Love Hurts 04

*************************

The two girls left the studio some minutes ago and they were walking down the street still holding hands. It was something that makes Miki feel better.

“Lately, I’m always saying thanks to you” said Fujimoto a little ashamed.

“It’s nothing” Yossi caressed Miki’s hand slightly “I’ve seen that you were in trouble and I had to do something. Besides, I’m really hungry and I don’t like to eat alone.”

“Anyway.., thank you”

“Invite me to dinner and we’ll be fine” said Yossi smiling.

“Ok. But…” answered Miki. Then she stopped and attract Hitomi to herself “at my apartment.”

“Are you sure? We haven’t talked about…”

Fujimoto step closer and sealed Yossi’s lips with hers. “I’m sure.”

***

“That can’t be true…”

“Well…, now you know what’s up with her”

“That can’t be…”

A perplexed Aya Matsuura was watching how her best friend was kissing the other girl without shame in the middle of the street with the protection of the night’s darkness.

“Seems like Hitomi-chan have conquered another heart” said Ishikawa, who was also watching the scene curious.

“But Miki don’t…”

“Maybe you don’t know your friend as well as you thought”.

Ayaya was still in shock. Miki and Yossi together? Miki.., her Miki, with another girl? It had to be a mistake. Mikitty would tell her about something like this, right? She trusted her…

“You’ll talk with her?” asked Ishikawa. Aya returned to the real world.

“I wouldn’t know how to do it. What I could say? ‘The other night I saw you kissing Yossi. You have something to tell me?’ I.., I can’t do that…”

“Then I’ll talk with Yocchan” said Ishikawa with a serious tone in her voice “I want to know what’s happening here…”

Matsuura wasn’t sure about Rika’s intentions but it was the only way to know the truth without asking Miki directly. Besides, Ishikawa seemed to be as interested as her if there was something between Miki and Yossi.

***

“I’m really impressed”

“Do you like it?” asked Miki with a big smile on her face.

“Yeah. A lot. I didn’t know that you was so good.”

“Usually, I don’t cook for anyone, but you’re special”

“I’m really touched” said Yossi while taking Miki’s hand. “I could get used to your homemade food”

“And you haven’t tasted the dessert yet…”

Fujimoto said the lasts words with a deep and sexy voice while she was going to the kitchen.

Yossi went to the sofa and seated there. She was really enjoying the night and what she just said to Miki it was true. She could get used to be like this, eating a homemade dinner with a nice girl wearing just a thin black nightdress…

She stared at the girl in front of her and a big smile grew in her face.

“Tell me that THAT’s the dessert and you’ll make my day”

Fujimoto didn’t say anything. She just approached Yossi while opening a bottle of cream and putting some in her index finger. Then, she licked slowly with her tongue and smile with mischief.

“You want some?”


To be continued...
 
posted by Unknown
Permalink ¤