Sunday, July 02, 2006,6:36 PM
When Love Hurts 03

well.., that's the last update before my trip so, there won't be new chapter 'till probably 20th july. But don't worry, i take my notebook with me and i can write a little during the trip.
Please, enjoy this chapter!


When Love Hurts 03
*********************

“Miki!”

Aya Matsuura was running through the studio’s corridors chasing her friend, who seemed to be avoiding her. Every time she though she was going to catch her, Miki disappeared again. This time, when she saw her friend’s silhouette at the end of the corridor, she shouted to her.

“Fujimoto, stop!”

Miki heard and stopped dead, but she didn’t turn. She was avoiding eye contact even when her friend was in front of her.

“What’s wrong with you? I’m looking for you all day!”

Finally, Miki looked at her friend with a forced smile in her lips, trying to hide her true feelings.

“I didn’t know that you was looking for me, sorry. What do you want?” asked Fujimoto with a weird tone in her voice, but still smiling.

“What do I want? Just see you!” Matsuura was still breathless from her previous run. “We… we didn’t talk since you ran away from my apartment the other night. I was worried.”

“You don’t have to worry about me, Aya. See? I’m ok.”

Fujimoto was feeling really, really uncomfortable. She remembered the night when she founded Aya with a man in her doorway while she was waiting for her friend to come back home. She felt like a fool thinking that she was the only one in Aya’s heart. Then, Miki ran as quick as she could, trying to fight her feelings.

“Miki.., there’s something I should know?” asked Matsuura

“No” answered Fujmoto, coldly. “I’ve just been busy. That’s all.”

Aya wasn’t sure about her friend’s reply but she knew that the worst thing she could do was to force Miki to tell her the truth. Everybody knew that Mikitty wasn’t a girl who speak easily about herself.

“Ok. So..., wanna go out to dinner tonight? We can talk about the free days we’ll have next week and make plans.”

Miki was fighting against herself. She wanted to go, she really wanted to be with Aya, but she didn’t want to hurt herself again. Inside her, she was praying for someone to come and save her.

And there she was, like if she could hear her heart crying for help…, her guardian angel.

“Here you are! Where have you been? We’re gonna be late!”

“Eh?” Miki wasn’t sure about what Yossi was talking about.

“The restaurant. You’ve promised to show me that great Korean restaurant at Ginza” Yoshizawa take Miki’s hand and winked at her. “Come on, I’m hungry.”

“It’s true. I almost forgot about it. Wait a second, ok?” Fujimoto finally understood what Yossi was trying to do and turned to Aya, who was still waiting in front of her “I’m sorry, Aya. I’ve promised to Yocchan before. We can talk tomorrow if you don’t mind, ok?”

“Yeah…Tomorrow…” said Aya while the other two girls left her standing alone in the corridor again.

After a few seconds, Aya shouted with rage.

“What the hell is wrong with her?!”

“With who?” Asked someone behind her.


To be continued...

 
posted by Unknown
Permalink ¤