Friday, June 30, 2006,8:11 PM
When Love Hurts 2

When Love Hurts 02
***************************


It was day of Hello! Morning recording and some of the girls were already in the set waiting for the rest of the crew. Miki was one of them. She was seated in one of the chairs of the set talking with Sayumi and Ai-chan about that they always have to do with this kind of games. It was the first time they were going to play this world’s games for kids and they were pretty sure that Rika was going to enjoy seeing the girls lose.

Then, Miki caught someone smiling at her from the other corner of the set, smiled back and went back to the talk with the girls.

“Nice”

Yossi turned her head to see the girl at her side.

“What are you doing here, Gottsan? You don’t have to tape anything until next week, don’t you?”

“Yeah” answered Maki “But I was bored and I though it would be interesting to see what you guys were doing. For what I’ve just seen, I wasn’t wrong. How long?”

“How long, what?” asked Yossi confused.

“Come on, Yocchan… Don’t be so innocent with me”

“I don’t know wha…”

“The Miki thing” cut Maki

Yossi jumped surprised and check that nobody in the set have heard Maki.

“How do you..?”

“Know about it?” said her friend. Yoshizawa nod and waited for the answer. “I know you better than yourself, Yossi. There’s only one thing that makes you smile this way to someone and it’s called ‘wild sex’.”

Yossi’s face became deep red before she could speak.

“That’s not true” she replied.

“Yes, it is” laughed Maki “You’re talking with me, remember? Some time ago I was the one who you smile for.”

While they were talking about past times, Hitomi seemed to relax a little and Maki saw the opportunity to go back to the main item.

“So.., are you in love with Miki?”

“I don’t think I can love anyone right now. Not yet” Yossi’s voice was now filled with sadness.

“Dear Good… How long do you need to forget her?” Maki was now angry. It was the same argument again and again. She began to be tired of that. “She’ll never love you the same way you love her. Please, you have to get her out of your mind.

“I’ll try it, I promise”

Maki smiled again and look at Miki, who was still talking with the other girls.

“Now, she can help you” said to Yossi again.

“I don’t think so… “

“Why? She’s a good girl and, God, one of the hottest chicks here…”

“She loves Aya” this time it was her who cut Maki’s phrase. But Gottsan wasn’t going to give up.

“Well.., I’m sure you can win her heart. You won mine once, remember?”

Yossi looked at her friend who turned and went out of the set without saying anything more. Then, she looked back to Miki.

Maybe Maki was right. Maybe she could forget…


To be continued...
 
posted by Unknown
Permalink ¤