Monday, November 13, 2006,10:59 PM
When Love Hurts 52
aah~ I wanted to end the fic before my trip, but or I write a chapter per day or it's gonna be impossible XDDD
anyway... here's another one..


When Love Hurts 52

**************************

I can’t do it, I can’t do it! Definitely not! What the hell I was thinking when I accepted this? What the hell was Shiba-chan thinking when she proposed it?! This must be some kind of punishment for flirting with her so much lately. I should learn to stop playing with the wrong girls…

Well, there’s no turning back. If I want this to work, Erika can’t feel any bit of doubt from me or she’s gonna suspect about my real intentions… This is for Yocchan’s sake, don’t ruin it now Maki…

“I always wanted to know how it feels…”

“What?” asked Maki without stopping what she was doing.

“To be with Gottsan, to taste your kisses…”

That’s… good? As long as she keeps talking, maybe I’ll be able to make her speak about what I want to know…

Shibata’s plan was simple. To make Erika to loose her mind, take advantage of this and make her speak. It should be easy for someone like Maki. Of course, the younger wasn’t so sure about it when all this started. But now, hearing Miyoshi’s words, she began to believe in Shiba-chan. Maybe, there was an opportunity.

“I didn’t know that you were interested on me…” said Gocchin kissing the other girl’s neck “I’ve always thought that you’re with Rika-chan”

“Don’t act like a fool with me” answered Erika “You knew that she was with Yoshizawa-san.

Maki’s hands began to explore under Erika’s shirt. Things were going good… Maybe it was time to try something that she was talking with Shibata a few days ago. The older suspected that it couldn’t be a coincidence that the problems between Yossi and Rika began exactly when Biyuuden was formed…

“Yeah, but they broke up almost a year ago…” began to say Gocchin, hoping that the next step wasn’t to go too further “…and something tells me that I have to thank you for that…”

Erika seemed a bit surprised by Maki’s words but, far from deny any accusation, she laughed and kissed Gottsan deeply.

“I knew it…” she said recovering her breath.

Gocchin heart skipped a bit. She felt already caught.

“I knew that you would be happy with it…”

What?!

“Yoshizawa-san never deserved you…” continued the older “Leaving you the way she did it was unforgivable”

Wait… Wait! Is she saying what I think she’s saying? It’s all about me? Think straight Maki…She wasn’t even here when all that happened…

“How do you know about that?” asked Gocchin trying to make things clear.

“You talk too much, Gottsan”

Maki didn’t complaint. She knew that it would be too risky to keep talking, at least for a few minutes…

***

“I thought that everybody had forgotten about that already…”

Nono took a piece of her cake and proceed to enjoy it.

“…since Makochan was the most interested in all this and she’s already gone”

“Yeah, but I’ve became more worried lately” said Shibata “This isn’t just about Rika-chan and Yossi anymore. There are a lot of people involved already”

The younger left the fork in the table, leant her back in the chair and crossed her arms.

“I understand” she said adopting a serious pose “There’s something I can do?”

“Don’t worry, we’re working in something already”

“We?”

“Yeah, Ma…”

The conversation was suddenly interrupted by Ayumi’s cell-phone. She took it and looked at the mail sender’s id.

Speaking of the devil…

Mission accomplished. Now I need some of your love to clean any remain of her touch, pleeease~”

“Someone important?” asked a curious Nono.

“No… Just work” lied Shibata.

“You must really love your work to smile like this…”

I was… smiling?



To be continued...

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown
Permalink ¤