Thursday, October 12, 2006,11:31 AM
GAM Fic
well, after a few days having problems with blogger (I couldn't sing in my own account ¬¬ ) I finally managed to log in and I'm going to post the one-shot that I've made inspired on the Melodies PV from GAM. It's already posted in the Yomiki Forum and JPH¡P, though.

Disclaimer This is fiction and, even as much as I would like to own Miki and Aya, they aren't my property..


The melody of your voice



My finger travels carefully over the thin fabric covering Miki’s thigh, slowly, with movements studied at millimetre… ‘till it happens again.

“Cut!”

The director stands up from the chair furious and came toward us.

“Fujimoto, could you try to hold your laugh at least one minute? We have to finish this today!”
“Sorry” says Miki shyly “It won’t happen again”

Tan give me a glance after the director returns to his place. Both know that it will happen again at the moment that I’ll brush her. Despite her reputation, she’s too shy to do this kind of things in front of a camera. I understand her…, I’d feel the same if I wasn’t worried about the fact that I’m enjoying every single touch.

I know it’s not the first time that I caress her or that I take her hand this way but, for some reason, now it’s different. Maybe it’s the set, the low lighting or the silk of the bed sheets, but every time she looks at me my heart skips a beat. I know she’s acting, that the most of her smiles are scripted and this is just work, but I can’t help but feel that need to go further, to forget about the cameras, the staff and the director and just kiss her.

I’m glad that the recording is gonna end soon ‘cause it’s driving me crazy.


***


“You’re ok?”

I realize that I was staring at her for a few minutes already. She looks worried and takes my hand with hers.

“You’re tired right?” she says concerned “Sorry. It’s my fault that we ended the recording so late”

Tan feels guilty because of what happened during the PV’s recording. She laughed so many times that we had to stay there until the sun went down. That’s why she told me to go to her place and cook a great dinner to compensate me. I tried to refuse with a lot of silly excuses, but anyone can’t fight against Miki’s determination.

And now, here I am, with all those thoughts in my mind while she’s besides me in the couch, looking at me with those beautiful eyes, asking worried if something’s wrong.

Of course there’s something wrong! Can’t you see the restlessness in my eyes and my hands shacking every time you come closer?

“Come on. Let’s go to bed” Miki takes me by the hand and brings me to the bedroom.

To bed?



For God sake Matsuura! Be yourself! You can’t think about Miki that way. She’s your friend, your best friend, and those thoughts you’re having are just because of that stupid video, nothing more. What she’s said it’s just that we should go to sleep ‘cause it’s late and we’re both tired. That doesn’t imply to touch, kiss or do anything more beyond friendship. That’s it. We’ll go to sleep and tomorrow I’ll have forgotten all of this.

But you’re not going to help, right Tan? You have to make things even more difficult just changing your clothes right in front of me…

And now, without realizing, my hands are already in her shoulders and begin to slip down the bare skin of her back.

Ok… I give up… It’s stronger than me.

“Aya?”

Miki seems surprised and she’s going to say something more, but before the words can slip out of her lips I surround her waist with my arms from behind.

“You’re so beautiful…” I whisper.

This time I can feel her entire body tense. Maybe, she finally understands how I’m feeling…

“Aya…” she speaks again and this time her voice hasn’t her usual childish tone “Really…, we need to sleep and forget about today”
“I can’t”
“Please, we don’t need this…”

Yes, I do. I need to feel every inch of her skin against my skin, her hair brushing my face, the warm of her lips… I need to feel Miki mine and I’m going to tell her the stupidest way possible.

It’s like in that romantic movies that I like and Tan hates so much. I make her turn to face me and she looks to the ground avoiding my eyes. I doubt for a moment because I’m not sure if she’s just denying that she feels the same as me or she really doesn’t want to go further. I guess I won’t know it until I’ll do it. So, I take her chin with my index finger and I raise her head ‘till her eyes make contact with mines. I know I’ll need all my willpower to say the next three words…

“I want you”

She doesn’t reply. I bet she’d never expected this kind of move coming from me. We’ve talked so many times about what people say and the rumours behind our relationship that it becomes almost a game to act like a real couple sometimes and maybe, at first, she’s thought that it was that what I was doing, to play again.

But now my lips are telling her otherwise.

At first, Miki has tried to avoid it, but my arms are wrapped around her waist firmly and I don’t let her go. I look into her eyes and I can see clearly the fight inside her. I know how she feels ‘cause I was feeling the same a few minutes ago.


“I need to know if that’s real…” I tell Tan trying to calm her down before my lips found hers again.

This time her barriers seem to disappear. She has finally surrounded to the moment and let me do whatever I want with her. First soft kisses, just slightly caresses, then the necessity to go deeper and my tongue skipping inside her mouth… I don’t know how good it really feels until she begins to kiss me too. I’m glad that she has thrown away her shy side already ‘cause I’m starting to burn inside and my body’s asking for more.

We stop a moment to take some air and Tan put her hands at each side of my face. I wonder if she wanna say something but, looking into her eyes I realize what’s going to happen.

Dear God… Not now…

3… 2… 1…

Miki burst in laugh.

Well, I guess she can’t help it and, for a moment, I laugh along with her. But I’m not going to let that ruin the moment and before she can change her mind, I attract her towards me again.

We still have a long night to spend together…


***

The sunlight fills the bedroom and wakes me up with the most wonderful feeling growing inside me. I slowly open my eyes just to find Miki’s looking at me and a beautiful smile as a good morning.

“Since when are you awake?”
“I haven’t sleep”

Tan replies as if it was the most normal thing to say. How can she not sleep after the night we spent and still look so gorgeous?

“Why you’ve stayed awake the whole night? You know we have work today, right?”
“Yeah, but I wanted to say ‘good morning’ first”

Silly answer trademark by Miki Fujimoto. But well…,why I'm going to complain when she’s kissing me this way?

Tan leaves my lips too early and I can see her blushing.

“Good morning, Aya-chan”

Now I’m the one blushing. How can Miki sound so cute and sexy at the same time?

She stands up and leaves the room to take a shower before breakfast. I would follow her but the bed is so comfortable and the sensation of the sun caressing my skin so pleasant that I’m not able to move. Being like this, I close my eyes again and let the memories of the past night to fill my mind. For the first time since yesterday I’m beginning to think about the consequences and if it’s really this what I want.

Suddenly, a sweet melody coming from the bathroom floods the whole room and makes my worries disappear, replacing it with joy. Miki’s singing Melodies and her voice caress my senses drawing a big smile on my lips.

Yes, that’s what I want. I know it now. That’s what I’ve always wanted since Miki stepped into my life, to wake up everyday with the melody of her voice singing just for me.



The End
 
posted by Unknown
Permalink ¤