Thursday, August 17, 2006,7:30 AM
When Love Hurts 22

When Love Hurts 22
********************

They were alone, completely in silence. None of them dared to speak first. It was an awkward situation that they’d never experienced before. Best friends should can tell anything, but now they have a lot to loose; a friend, a heart… A single wrong word would ruin all.

“Aya-chan…” began to say Miki

“I’m sorry…” cut the other girl. Her eyes were fixed in the ground trying to get the strength necessary to continue “I’m sorry if I scared you…”

“Sorry for running away…” replied Miki almost immediately.

Matsuura raised her head hoping to find a smile in the face of her friend that could make her feel better, but she just saw a cold expression.

“Aya, I didn’t run away because I was afraid of you…” Miki walked through the room and sat in a chair with her hands covering her face “I was…, confused”

The younger went near her friend and kneeled in front of Miki taking her hands.

“Mikitan, I love you. There’s no reason to be confused”

Fujimoto finally looked at her. A tear was rolling down her face.

“You don’t understand, don’t you? You’re late”

“You never told me. How I could know it?” demanded Aya who was beginning to cry too.

“I told you thousands of times” answered Miki with a sad smile while caressing Ayaya’s cheek “But you never heard me. You never wanted to hear me.”

“Miki…”

“You have any idea of how painful it was?!” Fujimoto stand up again trying to fight the tears “And now that I’ve found someone who understands me, now that I’ve began to forget, you come and say ‘I love you’ as if it was so easy…”

“But it’s true”

Aya hold her trying to be as near as possible from Miki and buried her face in her friend’s chest.

“It’s true Miki…, I love you…” Ayaya raised her eyes to meet Miki’s and seeing that there wasn’t reply she just could do one more thing “I want to be yours”

Mikitty found her lips against Aya’s once more but this time it was different from the first. It was deep, desperate… Her tongue slid into Miki’s mouth without permission and tried to make Miki’s to play along. It was difficult to resist Aya Matsuura and, for a few seconds, Miki couldn’t help but kiss her in return. She couldn’t believe what was going on. The girl of her dreams was kissing her as if the world was gonna end and she just could think about Yossi.

That was the signal. That and to feel Aya’s hands already in her butt.

“Wait…” said Miki breaking the kiss.

“What’s wrong?” asked Aya breathing a few inches away from the lips of her friend.

“Aya...., I’m with someone…”

“I know about Yossi, but it doesn’t matter now” said her leaning to kiss Miki again.

“I’m in love with her…”

That words made Aya loose all her strength and she fell to the ground. Miki knelt in front of her. It was painful to see someone that you love so much crying desperately.

“Aya-chan, I’m gonna tell you that just one time and I’ll never repeat it again…” Miki placed a hand in Aya’s cheek trying to dry the tears “I think…, no, I know that I’ll never be able to love someone as much as I loved you but now, all that I want is to be with her”

Miki was going to leave, but before she could stand up, Matsuura hands stopped her.

“She’ll never love you” said the younger sobbing “She loves Rika-chan”

“How do you know about that?” asked a surprised Fujimoto.

“Rika told me. She… she was helping me ‘cause I didn’t know what to do with all that I was feeling and she told me that you’re going to get hurt if you stayed with Yossi…”

Miki’s face was indescribable as the rage began to overflow her senses.

Don’t let her put the things you love against you

The last Ayaya could hear it was Miki slamming the door behind her.

 
posted by Unknown
Permalink ¤