Saturday, August 12, 2006,11:06 AM
When Love Hurts 17

When Love Hurts 17
*********************


“Where are we?”

“It’s a surprise” answered Yossi while she seated Miki, still with her eyes closed, in a bench next to her “I know you’re upset those days for the whole thing with Aya and I feel like I should do something to help you”

Miki can’t help but think about the kiss Aya-chan gave her and felt guilty towards the girl sitting next to her. Yossi was doing everything to make her feel better and the kiss it felt like a betrayal.

“You don’t have to do nothing, Yocchan. Having you by my side is enough for me.”

“I want to do it” said Hitomi placing a kiss on Miki’s cheek “That’s something that helps me when I’m feeling down and I want to share it with you”

“Yocchan…”

“Just stay there and don’t look at me, ok?”

Fujimoto could hear Yossi breathing deeply. She was nervous?

“Why I can’t look at you?” ask with a funny smile.

“Because it’s the first time I’m going to do that for someone and I’m not good at all…Oh, and that’s a secret! Don’t tell anybody.”

“Ok, ok. I’ll keep the secret”

There was a silence after Miki’s words and she heard Hitomi take another deep breath to calm down. Then, there was a sound. A piano’s note out of tone and Yossi’ cursing something in an incomprehensible language.

No way…

She wasn’t going to do what she was thinking right? Miki extended her hand to touch what was in front of her. There was no doubt. That was a piano. But Yossi didn’t know how to play it…, right?

Her question was answered in a few seconds when she heard the first notes of a song and Yossi’s voice flowing with them.

Hitoribocchi de sukoshi
taikutsu na yoru
watashi dake ga samishii no?

Ah~ Uh~

Miki’s heart began to beat faster. She didn’t expect something like this from Hitomi. The way she was singing it seemed something important to her, something intimate, difficult to share, and Yossi was doing it for her. And what an amazing voice. She never heard her singing that way. Her voice sounded more mature, confident and sweet and made Miki’s heart melt hearing it.

One by one, all her doubts were disappearing. With every word, with every note, her feelings were clearer. When Yossi reached the end of the song, she was already sure.

demo egao wa taisetsu ni shitai
aisuru hito no tame ni...

When the piano fell silent, Hitomi felt a hand on her cheek and Miki looking at her with a tear rolling down her face.

“I know I play the piano like a shit but it’s not like crying…”

Fujimoto didn’t say anything at first. She just leaned to kiss Yossi’s lips and it was after that, with Miki’s breath caressing her skin, when the other girl could hear a whisper

“I want to be with you…”


To be continued...

 
posted by Unknown
Permalink ¤