Friday, August 11, 2006,10:52 PM
When Love Hurts 16
As promised, here's next :P

When Love Hurts 16
*********************


Aya Matsuura wasn’t exactly the best example of a calm person. She hadn’t sleep in all night and she had spent all day running from side to side of her apartment cleaning, tidying up, and making anything else that could help to forget how stupid she was feeling.

The doorbell rang and she prayed for the person who was there could help her.

“You look horrible” it was the first that Aya heard.

“Thanks Rika-chan, that helps a lot…”

“Sorry. What happened?”

“I kissed her, told her ‘I love you’ and she ran away” Aya sat in the sofa and hold her legs hiding her head behind “I knew I was going to screw up things”

Ishikawa went next to her thinking what she could say to calm down the other girl. The last thing she needed it was an Ayaya out of her mind.

“I’m sure she just freaked out. It’s not easy for her to find out that the one she loved for some many time love her in return.”

“It’s not easy for me either, ok?!” Aya jump of her seat and began to make circles, shacking her arms and talking hysterically “That’s new for me! I just…, I’ve just realized about this… feelings for her and…, and I don’t know how to deal with that! You think it was easy to go and kiss her? My knees were shaking and my heart was going so fast that I almost felt dying. You understand what I’m saying?! It was the first time I touched her that way and she ran away from me!”

“Aya, it’s just a kiss” said Rika taking her hand “And you’re acting like if she’d dumped you after sleeping with you”

Then, Ishikawa felt the hand in her own to turn like ice. Aya’s body had frozen after hearing the ‘sleeping with you’ line. She never, and never is NEVER, though about the possibility of Mikittan and her making… things. And now her mind was filled with the image of Miki’s nude and sweaty body brushing her skin while calling her name.

Aya blushed even more.

“Oh God… Guess we’ll have to work on this, too.”

“What?” said Matsuura who had returned from her shock as she felt Rika’s hands in her waist.

“If you’re afraid of become close to Miki, she’ll be afraid too.”

“And what are you going to do?”

Ishikawa’s body get closer to her.

“Just imagine that I’m Miki, ok?”

“I… I don’t think that’s a… good idea, Rika-chan”

“Shut up and close your eyes”

***

“What?”

“Close your eyes”

“Yocchan, I’m not in the mood for games, ok? I just wanna go home and sleep a whole week.”

“Pleeease” beg Yossi.

Miki couldn’t resist the younger girl’s puppy face. She was adorable acting like this.

“Fine…” said finally closing her eyes.

Hitomi shook her hand in front of Fujimotoi’s eyes to make sure that she wasn’t cheating. Then placing her hands on Miki’s waist from behind, took her to a near room.


To be continued...


I'm a baaaad girl and i'm gonna leave it here. It was going to be longer but I though that what will happen next deserves a whole chapter :P
 
posted by Unknown
Permalink ¤