Tuesday, August 08, 2006,10:34 PM
When Love Hurts 14

don't get used to have a new chapter every day, ok? XDD it's just that this days I'm in the mood to write and I want to make the most of it :P


When Love Hurts 14

*********************

“It’s a great opportunity”

“But I’ll have to be with her all the time…”

“You’ll have to deal with that soon or later”

“I don’t think I’m ready for this.”

“Of course you are” Yossi took Miki’s hand with her own “Just think ‘I’m the badass Miki Fujimoto, no one can hurt me’”

Mikitty smiled and rest her head on Hitomi’s chest.

“Besides, we couldn’t see each other like now…”

“Don’t worry about that. I’ll be near every time you need me”

Stupid Yossi! Stupid, stupid stupid!

Why does she have to be so understanding? Why she can’t be just like a normal girlfriend being jealous of the time that I’m going to spend with Aya and not with her? Oh.., that’s right. We’re not girlfriends, we’re not even dating…But…, but, she could show some jealousy, couldn’t she? Just a little…

And why the hell it’s all pink?! I’m gonna kill Tsunku for that…

“¿Mikittan?”

If he likes pink so much she should be here wearing that stupid dress, taking that stupid photos and singing that stupid song…

“Miki?”

That’s it… I’m gonna kick his ass out of the office and…

“Earth to Miki. Can you hear me?” said Aya while she was shaking her hand up and down in front of her friend.

“Eh?”

“You were absent again?”

“Oh, sorry” replied Miki coming back from her own world.

“Don’t worry. We’ve finished for today” Aya smiled at her “Let’s go to change”

Ayaya took her hand as they left the set and went to the changing room. Miki felt uncomfortable again. Holding hands it was something normal between them since they met each other years ago, but this time it was different. Matsuura grabbed her hand every chance she could, even during the photo shoot. And every time she did it the most beautiful smile grow in her lips.

What’s going on with her?

Once they changed their clothes Miki was ready to leave, but Aya’s hand stopped her again.

“You’re not gonna wait for me?”

“I’m in a hurry”

“But we need to talk…”

“About this?” said Miki pointing with her head at their hands linked.

“What?”

“This” replied Fujimoto raising the hands and shaking it in front of Aya’s eyes “Why you’ve been doing this all day?”

“I’m just…, I’m happy to have you back, working together, and I feel that I can’t let your hand go ‘cause if I let it go, you’ll leave me again” Aya said that almost without breathing between words.

Ayaya wait for her friend to say something like ‘I’m not going anywhere’ or ‘I’m not gonna leave you’ but Miki just looked at the ground without saying a word so, she spoke again.

“I know why you were so upset that night” she said while raising her free hand to caress Miki’s cheek slightly “And now I feel like a fool ‘cause I haven’t realized before and I almost lose you because of that”

For the first time since Ayaya started to speak, Fujimoto raised her head to look at her. Surprise wasn’t enough to describe how she felt and before she could react and process Ayaya’s words something shocked her again.

Without warning, Miki felt Aya’s lips against hers. It was short and shy, just a caress, but enough to shake Mikitty’s world.

“I love you too” said Aya staying just a few inches away from Miki and leaning to kiss her again.

But before their lips touched again, Miki moved away from Aya, grabbed her bag and without even looking at her, she ran out off the room leaving the other girl speechless.

“What…?”


To be continued...

 
posted by Unknown
Permalink ¤