Monday, August 07, 2006,11:18 PM
When Love Hurts 13
and here it is, by popular request, next chapter! XD
(but don't expect any physical agression here... isn't time yet... :P )

When Love Hurts 13
*********************

Gottsan didn’t say a word while they were walking. Once the girls arrive to the room, she closed the door and looked at Miki who was standing in front of her waiting for what she had to say.

“I know that what I’m going to ask you it’s none of my business but it’s important, ok?”

“Ok. Ask” said Fujimoto.

“Are you serious about Yossi?”

What?! So I was right… now eeeverybody knows…

“She didn’t tell me anything” Goto hurried to explain seeing Miki’s surprised face “It’s something I can feel when I look at you, and I need to know if you want to be with her for real or you’re just playing”

“I’m not playing” answered Miki with her cold voice, obviously hurt by the question.

“That’s good, ‘cause Yossi needs someone strong to fight for her.”

“What are you talking about, Gocchin?”

“I’m talking about Rika-chan. You have to be aware of her.”

Miki took some steps thinking about what Maki told her and then she turned towards the other girl to make her some questions.

“There’s something I want to know or… I need to know”

“What?”

“Why Ishikawa’s so possessive with Yocchan? It’s almost sickly…”

Gocchin seated near the window and scratched her head. It was going to be difficult to explain the whole situation in a few minutes.

“The relationship of those two it’s complicated”

“No, really? “ said Miki sarcastically.

“Yeah” Maki laugh at Fujimoto’s expression “But it wasn’t this way at first. I’d never let Yocchan go if Rika didn’t love her.”

***

“I’d like to know why you’re doing this”

“I’ve told you, ‘cause I still love you” Ishikawa hugged her from behind “Even with the lies, the betrayals, the pain… You’re still the one in my heart”

Yossi didn’t know what to think. What Rika was talking? The sweet girl that she met six years ago, the Rika-chan with who she fell in love or the liar, the one she used her feelings to treat her like a dirty cloth.

“Even if you’re saying the truth, I can’t go back and start over again. It was too painful, Rika-chan” Yoshizawa took Rika’s hands that were resting in her waist “Not just because of what you did, but what I did too”

“You know I’ve never blamed you for that…”

Ishikawa rested her head in Yossi’s back and she could feel something humid through the fabric of her shirt.

She’s crying?

“Miki’s with you just because she can’t be with Aya…”

“I know that” said Yossi with sadness in her voice.

“And you still wanna be with her?” Rika’s voice began to crack and Hitomi didn’t know if it was because of pain or rage.

“Yes” answered her “I think I’m…”

“Don’t say it” Ishikawa went back to the cold herself while cleaning the remains of the tears with her hands “Don’t say it ‘cause I’m not gonna let that happen.”

She moved away from Yossi and left the room where the other girl was still standing confused.

“Rika-chan…”

***

“So.., they never…”

“Never. At least it was what Yossi told me.”

“And that’s why they broke up?”

“Maybe. But the problems began when Biyuden was formed. Rika-chan was too busy and they hadn’t enough time to see each other. Then, she became jealous thinking that Yossi would search in other girls what she wasn’t ready to give her.”

“And then it was when she became a…”

“Bitch?” cut Maki.

“I was thinking in ‘a maniac-obsessive’ but yeah, bitch fits well too”

Both girls burst in laugh. They’ve spent almost an hour talking already and now Miki knew everything that Maki knew and most of her worries had disappeared.

“How it ended finally?”

“I don’t know. A few months ago I found Yossi crying in my doorway but she didn’t tell me what happened and I didn’t ask either. All that I know is that since that day, Ishikawa’s aware of every girl that come near to Yocchan and make all that she can to keep they away.”

“And now I’m in the game”

Miki remembered how Rika had threatened her in the shower room after their practice. It was a face of Ishikawa that she didn’t want to see again.

“Watch every step you take ‘cause if you make a mistake, she’ll use it”

“I’ll be aware, I promise”

“And Miki…” continue Maki “Don’t let her put the things you love against you”


To be continued...

 
posted by Unknown
Permalink ¤