Monday, December 18, 2006,11:48 PM
When Love Hurts 58
well.. feeling better and with just a few chapters more before the end...


When Love Hurts 58

************************

Seeing how upset was Ayumi getting, Megumi took her friend from the shoulders and try to calm her down. But it was too late to do something. Shibata yelled something at her fellow Melon member and return her attention to Maki.

“I shouldn’t have let you step into my life; I shouldn’t have let you touch me. You are the biggest mistake of my life and even so, I can’t stop thinking about you!”

“Shiba-chan… I…” tried to say Maki a bit disconcerted.

“Wanna know what makes me angrier? Your undying love for Yoshizawa. She left you years ago but you keep your heart closed and your eyes blinded for anybody who try to reach you” at that point, Ayummi’s eyes began to overflow “Can’t you see that you’re hurting people being like this? That you’re hurting me?”

Silence. Shibata wasn’t expecting an answer but at least some reaction, but all that she got was a stunned face looking at her, totally clueless.

“Don’t worry” she said more relaxed “It’s my fault for letting you do this to me. I knew how you were and I kept playing with fire…” Then she turned to Yuko totally defeated “Nakazawa-san, If you don’t mind, I’d like to leave now”

Yuko just nodded at let the girl leave the room. She wondered if all that questioning about their feelings it wasn’t too much. Shiba-chan looked really bad and she left Gocchin in shock. The others…, probably were too surprised to feel anything.

“Well.., maybe we should end this conversation here…”

“I’d like to say something” said Aya interrupting Yuko.

“Ok, go ahead”

Matsuura cleared her throat and made some steps towards Rika before speak.

“Rika-chan… I lied to you. I never wanted to help you with your plans”

“Then… why…?”

“Gocchin thought it could be a good way to discover that big secret that Yossi and you were hiding. If you trusted me, maybe there would be a way to help protect Miki from you and, someway, a felt as if I was getting a little revenge for what you did to me too…”

Ishikawa wasn’t surprised at all. After what happened, Tsunku could fire her and she’d still feel nothing. There wasn’t a way that a few words could hurt and already devastated heart.

“Gocchin, you don’t have anything to say about this?” asked Yuko.

Maki looked at her elder, then at Rika and then at Yuko again.

“Yes” she said resolutely with a new glittering in her eyes “I have to go”

She just finished the sentence and ran out of the room. Nobody dared to ask, nobody dare to hold her back. She had always been a free spirit running wild against the wind and it could hurt to step between her and whatever she wanted.

“I guess this is the end of the meeting. Everybody can leave now”

While the girls were leaving the room, Miki took her cell-phone and pressed Yocchan’s number. She waited for an answer but nobody picked up the phone at the other side.

“Probably she’s still with Tsunku” she heard Yuko saying.

“With… Tsunku?”

Nakazawa could feel the worried tone on Miki’s voice. A meeting with her boss it was very usual being a leader of Morning Musume but, with the later incidents, she couldn’t blame Fujimoto for being worried. The fact is that she knew why Yossi went to talk with him. She had talked with her before doing anything and asked for some advice before doing anything but Yuko wondered if it was a good idea to tell Miki about it.

“Yocchan.., she’s in trouble because of what happened?” asked suddenly another voice behind Yuko.

Two girls in love and worried were more than that Yuko could handle in a single day.

“Ok… We talked this morning” said Nakazawa finally “She’s tired and needs some time. That’s why she went to see Tsunku. She wanted to leave before anyone could notice it…”

But anybody was hearing her anymore. The two girls had left the room as if their life were in it leaving Nakazawa with the words in the mouth.

“These girls… They’ll never learn…”



To be continued...
 
posted by Unknown
Permalink ¤