Sunday, December 31, 2006,6:16 PM
EPILOGUE
well, in a few hours the year is gonna end (here it's still 6.30 pm XD) and I wanna end it adding this little epilogue to the fic. Enjoy and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

When Love Hurts

A new start

Yoshizawa was trying to breathe normally but her heart beat faster within every second. She was used to the big stage, the shouts from the crowd, the crazy fans.., but now the butterflies in her stomach were beginning to be more like elephants. Why she was so nervous this time?

She looked first at her right, then at her left and finally stuck her eyes in the ground and released a deep sigh.

I’m gonna kill Gocchin for this…

***

“Yocchan? Are you all right?

Fujimoto saw the shock on her girlfriend’s face after hearing Tsunku’s news and went towards her to check if she was ok, but when she arrive near Yossi, the taller made her to move back.

“You’re crazy!” shouted Momusu’s leader.

“Hey, I think it’s a great idea”

Gocchin’s comment made Yoshizawa turn to the soloist and send her a glare, but Maki remained calm, leant against Tsunku’s desk, with a smile that irritated Yossi.

“You expect me to be in a group with my girlfriend, my too ex-girlfriends and someone who probably hates me for stealing the love of her life…” she said turning to her boss again and with a more relaxed tone in her voice “There’s no way this works…”

“To be honest, it wasn’t going to be like this…” the man leant against his chair and look at the five girls in front of him “I wanted a solo, after all is your song, but Nakazawa-san suggested the unit as a way to rebuild the bonds of the family. I’m still not sure what she was talking about, though”

At this point, Hitomi banged the desk in rage again and scared the other girls.

“That’s another question” she said with her eyes glued to the wooden table trying to not exceed the limits with her boss “How the hell that song arrived to you?”

“I guess that’s my fault” answered Maki raising her hand before Tsunku could tell anything “You said it was trash so I took it, gave it to some people to make the arrangements and, someway, it ended upon Tsunku-san’s desk. Come on, that song deserves to be singed and you deserve to sing it”

Yossi seemed to give up finally and dropped on the chair behind her, defeated.

“Hey, let’s do it” said Miki sweetly and kneeling next to her girlfriend and taking her hand “I want to sing that song with you”

***

If it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t have the strength enough…

Yoshizawa felt a hand taking hers and, as a miracle, the insecurity disappeared. She looked at the smaller girl at her side and smiled.

It happened so much since that night, since you opened your heart to me and saved my life…

“These two are so cute~” commented Maki watching the scene.

“Look who’s talking. How’s Shiba-chan doing?” strike back Miki.

“That’s none of your business…”

“You know…” whispered Rika-chan “Ayumi told me…”

“Shut up!”

Maki’s shout made everybody laugh and the pressure for the performance seemed to evaporate. Even with their differences, the problems, the loves and hates, they still could have fun together.

“Girls” said Yocchan with solemnity as the leader that she was and taking all hands together “Let’s enjoy today, let’s make it a new start”



The end

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown
Permalink ¤