Monday, February 05, 2007,12:08 AM
Stupid Things 2
well.. that doesn't mean that I'm blocked again.. (I'm working on next chapter of Traveler) but I felt like writing this and It seems that the ideas keep coming XD Maybe even it could be more than individual one shots and become a whole fic XDDD


The secret



“Ne… Gaki-san…”

“Hm?”

“Let’s tell Ai-chan”

“Nah…”

“But she’s your best friend. Shouldn’t she know about this?”

“Then tell Sayu too”

“She doesn’t like that kind of things…”

What’s wrong with her? After all, it was her idea…

“You know what?” I say turning to Kame “I’m thinking that maybe you’re doing this ‘cause you’re already tired of me…”

“No! Of cou… of course not! It’s just…”

“Just what?”

“I really want to do that with you… But it would be funnier with more people?”

“See? You’re bored” I shout back “If you need more fun why don’t you tell Miki-chan? I’m sure she’s better than me”

“Gaki-san!”

Why I’m so angry?

“Give me that controller and go find someone more amusing than me. My Wii and I can live perfectly without you…”

“You’re overreacting again”

Eri’s looking at me with her arms crossed and without any intention to give me the remote back. What’s she expecting with that cheeky attitude? That offended pose isn’t going to work with me…

“Fine. Do whatever you want” I say giving my back to her “I’ll be the one leaving…”

“Risa, stop it!”

She has taken my arm strongly and tries to make me turn to look at her, but I’m not going to give up so easily. I want to get rid of her grip with a fast movement, but she’s stronger than she looks and her hand remains glued to my arm even when we both lose balance and fall to the floor.

We ended being one on top of the other. Well, actually, I’ve managed to use Eri as a pillow to cushion the fall.

Now… this is too weird…

I can’t stop looking into her eyes…

“Gaki-san I…” she’s babbling trying to find some words “I’m sor…”

I don’t let her finish the sentence ‘cause my lips has sealed hers before she could say anything more.

I close my eyes and enjoy the moment. I don’t even know why I’m doing this but if there’s something I’m sure about it’s that I like it. And I could say the same for Eri, ‘cause she’s returning the kiss as if she’d wanted this for a long time.

Definitely..., I should have made this before.

“You know…” she says when I leave her lips to breathe “Maybe; to keep this just between us would be better after all…”

“Aha…” I lean to touch her lips again briefly.

“It will be our secret…”

“Our secret…”

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown
Permalink ¤